Latched Mama Printed Nursing Romper
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
Pregnant, immediate postpartum, the "Momper" is loved by many Mamas and looks great on every body! Dress it up with heels for a formal event or throw on your favorite pair of booties or Converse to run around the Children's Museum with your kids! It features all of the benefits and style of a dress, with the movement and versatility of pants...and it has pockets! #winning
Prefer a solid print? Be sure to check out our original Nursing Rompers!
- Tank style that covers bra straps.
- Side nursing access.
- Includes a tie-able waist belt for a flattering fit.
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping.
- A longer length makes it easy to do it all!
Materials & Care
*Prints are limited edition and will not be restocked!*
*Fabrics vary in weight and thickness, keep in mind the lighter colors may be a little sheer, but nothing we wouldn't wear - please call or email us if you have questions!! :)*
- Viscose/Spandex Blend.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Size & Fit
- Petite Romper fits 00-6. Our new Petite Rompers are 2 inches shorter, have less fabric through the bust, and have higher armholes! Perfect for mama's looking for a more petite fit!
- Standard Romper fits 6-18.
- Plus Romper fits 18-28.
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types.
- Maternity Friendly.
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ
- Whitley, the model with long, balayage hair wears a petite (xs).
- Brooke, the blonde model wears a standard (medium).
- Natalia, the brunette model with long hair wears a standard (medium).
- Brittny, the model with bald hair style wears a plus (1x).
- Dominique, the model with black curly hair wears a plus (1x).
Be sure to check out our accent belts for fun mix and match belt options!
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!