Latched Mama Sleeveless Maxi Nursing Momper
We took our fan-favorite Maxi Momper and chopped off the sleeves, making this breastfeeding-friendly style even more versatile than ever before! Perfect for layering in the fall and winter OR wearing as a standalone piece in the warmer month, this effortless yet elegant almost-dress is the ideal way to enjoy all the glamor of a maxi dress- but with the practicality of built in pant legs!
- All your favorite details of the Maxi Momper but sleeveless!
- Perfect to layer with your favorite cardigan or jacket
- Plus size armholes have not been updated yet on this style.
- Side Romper nursing access
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping
- Includes a matching tie-able waist belt for a flattering fit
- A longer length makes it easy to do it all!
Materials & Care
*Prints are limited edition and will not be restocked!*
*Fabrics vary in weight and thickness, keep in mind the lighter colors may be a little sheer, but nothing we wouldn't wear - please call or email us if you have questions!! :)*
- 95% Viscose 5% Spandex
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Size & Fit
- Petite Romper fits 00-6
- Standard Romper fits 6-18
- Plus Romper fits 18-28
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types
- Maternity Friendly
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ
- Brittny is 5'8, chest size 44/DD and usually wears a size 1X. She is wearing a Plus Momper in Lux Leopard.
- Carmen is 5'5", chest size 36H, and usually wears a size Large. She is wearing a Standard Momper in Lux Leopard.
Be sure to check out our accent belts for fun mix and match belt options!
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!