Latched Mama Glow in the Dark Bats Nursing Romper
We are absolutely BATTY over our NEW Printed Nursing Romper in Glow in the Dark Bats! Just in time for spooky season, this limited-edition print is the perfect way to flaunt your passion for all things haunting! Simply turn off the lights, and you'll be ready to GLOW with the flow and trick or treat in breastfeeding-friendly style!
- Glow in the dark!
- Tank style that covers bra straps.
- Side nursing access.
- Includes a tie-able waist belt for a flattering fit.
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping.
Materials & Care
- Viscose/Spandex blend
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Wash inside out for extended wear.
- Glow needs light exposure. The longer the light exposure, the more glow you will have!
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Size & Fit
- Petite Romper fits 00-6. Our new Petite Rompers are 2 inches shorter, have less fabric through the bust, and have higher armholes! Perfect for mama's looking for a more petite fit!
- Standard Romper fits 6-18.
- Plus Romper fits 18-28.
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types.
- Maternity Friendly.
- Need sizing help? See our Sizing FAQ
Brittny is 5'8", 245lbs, chest size 45/D and usually wears size 1X. She is wearing a Plus romper.
- Carmen is 5'5", 190lbs, chest size 36/H, and usually wears a size Large. She is wearing a Standard romper.
- Natalia is 5'8", 135lbs, chest size 34/C and usually wears size Small. She is wearing a Standard romper.
Be sure to check out our accent belts for fun mix and match belt options!
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!