Latched Mama Printed Nursing Romper
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
Pregnant, immediate postpartum, the "Momper" is loved by many Mamas and looks great on every body! Dress it up with heels for a formal event or throw on your favorite pair of booties or sneakers to run around the Children's Museum with your kids! It features all of the benefits and style of a dress, with the movement and versatility of pants...and it has pockets! #winning
Prefer a solid color? Be sure to check out our original Nursing Rompers!
- Tank style that covers bra straps.
- Side nursing access.
- Includes a tie-able waist belt for a flattering fit.
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping.
- A longer length makes it easy to do it all!
- Laurel Leaf- Cotton/Spandex blend.
- Crimson Dots and Ocean Dots- 95/5 Polyester/Spandex. More T-shirt-like, runs shorter and smaller in general.
- Ginkgo Leaf- 65/30/5 Viscose/Poly/Spandex- No fit or feel difference.
- Plus rompers from 8/1 do not have updated armholes (Vibrant Black Floral, Onyx Plumes, Crimson Dots, Vibrant Tie Dye, Blushing Onyx, Ginkgo Leaf, Lilac Garden, Violet Celebration.)
- Vivid Watercolor 2.0- Vivid Watercolor was a much-loved, much-requested print from some of our most loyal, long-time customers, but unfortunately, we can't get any more of the original material. So, we took the original and made it even better by custom-printing it on a heavier weight fabric. Because it is custom-printed on a heavier fabric, that's why you are seeing the higher price point.
Materials & Care
- Viscose/Spandex Blend.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Fabrics vary in weight and thickness, keep in mind the lighter colors may be a little sheer, but nothing we wouldn't wear - please call or email us if you have questions!! :)
- Prints are limited edition and will not be restocked!
Size & Fit
- Petite Romper fits 00-6. Our new Petite Rompers are 2 inches shorter, have less fabric through the bust, and have higher armholes! Perfect for mama's looking for a more petite fit!
- Standard Romper fits 6-18.
- Plus Romper fits 18-28.
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types.
- Maternity Friendly.
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ
- Patricia is 5'5", pregnant, chest size 34D and usually wears a size Medium. She is wearing a Standard Romper in Berry Breeze and Wonderland Floral.
- Erica is 5'2.5", 120 pounds, chest size 32B and usually wears an Extra Extra Small. She is wearing a Petite Romper in Hearts.
- Morgan is 5'6" and usually wears a size Extra Small. She is wearing a Standard Romper in Butterfly Kisses and Grape Glimmer.
- Natalia is 5'8", 135 pounds, chest size 34/C and usually wears size Small. She is wearing a Standard Romper in Alpenglow, Ocean Dots, Radio Retro, Wonderland Floral, Vibrant Black Floral, Dusty Roses, Copper/Black Leaf, Queen of Hearts and Glowing Glacier.
- Brittny is 5'8", 245 pounds, chest size 45/D and usually wears size 1X. She is wearing a Plus romper in Vibrant Sunset, Alpenglow, Retro Wine, Wonderland Floral, Magenta Monarch, Dusty Roses, Vibrant Black Floral, Copper/Black Leaf, Vibrant Sunset, Crimson Blooms, Violet Celebration and Citrus Zest.
- Whitley is 5'4, 126 pounds, chest size 32/B and usually wears size Extra Extra Small. She is wearing a Petite Romper in Citrus Zest.
- Emily is 5'4", chest size 36C and usually wears a size Small. She is wearing a standard in Onyx Plumes, Lilac Garden, and Blushing Onyx.
- Lauren is 5'4", 160lbs, chest size 36/C and usually wears a size Medium. She is wearing a Standard Romper in Vibrant Sunset.
Carmen is 5'5", chest size 36H, and usually wears size Large. She is wearing a Standard Romper in Visionary, Berry Breeze and Teal Dots.
See more reviews for the best-selling Nursing Romper here!
Be sure to check out our accent belts for fun mix and match belt options!
For similar styles check out our Solid Romper, Pleated Dress, V-Neck Jumpsuit, and our Maxi Momper.
See our full selection of nursing tops, nursing hoodies & pullovers, nursing dresses, nursing loungewear, accessories, or our last chance collection!
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!