Latched Mama Short V-Neck Nursing Jumpsuit
Show a little leg in our NEW Short Jumpsuit! Designed with all your favorite features that the full-length option has to offer, our latest variation of this fan-favorite style features less fabric and a shorter length. Perfect for petite mamas or anyone who wants to show a little extra skin, this nursing-friendly jumpsuit is a perfectly playful addition to any breastfeeding-friendly wardrobe.
- Created for mamas wanting a sized romper with less fabric.
- Restroom use - pull garment down.
- Drop shoulder short sleeves
- Forgiving elastic band under bust/waist.
- Easy snap V-neck nursing access (plus a privacy panel.)
- Side wrap ties that you can tie in the back, front or wrap around.
- Length depends on height but generally around mid thigh.
Check out our matching Mini Bow Tie Headbands to match with your little! :)
Materials & Care
- Soft Viscose/Spandex blend.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Prints are limited edition.
Size & Fit
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types.
- Maternity Friendly.
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ
- Whitley is 5'4, 126lbs, chest size 32/B and wearing a size Extra Small in Shore Break.
- Amy is 5’2, 120lbs, chest size is 34 DD and wearing a size Extra Small in Dusted Daffodil.
- Brittny is 5'7, 245 pounds, chest size 45/D and wearing a 1X in Dusted Daffodil.
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!