Latched Mama Long Sleeve Twist Front Nursing Top- Last Chance
Product is currently unavailable. Subscribe and be notified when our inventory updates!
Note: Final sales/no returns on all discounted items.
Your favorite everyday closet essential- but with a flattering new twist! Since our short-sleeved version was such a hit, we decided to take this fan-favorite piece and add some extra warmth for the long-awaited winter months. Get ready to step into the new season in style with this trendy and transitional long-sleeve tee. From cardigans in the fall to heavy coats in the winter this nursing-friendly top is the perfect pick for all your favorite cold-weather activities.
- Twist front detail.
- Lift up side nursing access.
- Perfect year-round tee to pair with jeans and your favorite cardigan.
Materials & Care
- Poly/viscose/spandex blend
- Lightweight, soft sweater knit fabric. This fabric will wash and wear like a knitted sweater.
- Wash alone before wear to get rid of any fuzzies from production.
- Light pilling can occur. It is normal to occur with this type of fabric.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low or hang to dry.
- Warm iron if desired.
- Check out our Laundering FAQ for care & stain removal tips!
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size.
- Please follow the size chart.
- For mamas with a larger bust, consider sizing up one size from your regular LM size.
- Whitley is 5'4", 126 pounds, chest size 32/B and wearing a size Extra Small in Steel Grey.
- Dom is 5'7", 245 pounds, chest size 45/D and wearing a 1X in Steel Grey.
- Natalia is 5'8", 150 pounds, chest size 34/D and wearing a Medium in Raspberry.
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!