Latched Mama Harbor Snap Nursing Pullover
You asked and we listened! Our highly anticipated Harbor Snap Nursing Pullover is finally here! Featuring the same fleece lining as our fan-favorite Heavy Hoodie, this thick and durable sweatshirt was designed to help you get ready in a snap! We know that bundling up can be tricky as a breastfeeding mama. That’s why we’re SUPER excited to introduce the comfort and convenience of our NEW snap-down, lift-up nursing access. Our top pick for cold-weather feeds!
- Same incredible fleece as the Heavy Hoodie, but a fun new design!
- Snap down/lift up nursing access perfect to nurse or pump on cold days
- Raglan cut sleeves
- Cozy front pouch pocket
- Great for babywearing! Wear this hoodie over your favorite carrier to keep you and baby nice and cozy. We recommend sizing up 1-2 sizes for this purpose! Note: this is not a baby carrier.
- We recommend unsnapping both snaps when wearing over a baby carrier. The snaps were designed for nursing access, not to withstand the weight of holding your baby's head or body.
Materials & Care
- 64% poly, 33% viscose, 3% spandex
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Check out our Laundering FAQ for care & stain removal tips!
- NOTE: This is not a baby carrier. It is to be worn over your favorite soft structured carrier or sling.
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size just like your favorite lounge hoodie.
- For a similar size and fit, check out our Heavy Hoodie and more in our babywearing collection!
- If you would like a more relaxed fit, size up!
- Maternity Friendly.
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ
- Whitley is 5'4, 126 pounds, chest size 32/B and wearing a size Extra Extra Small in Dark Charcoal.
- Cassidy is 5'5", 130 pounds, 32C, and wearing a size Small in Dark Charcoal.
- Morgan is 5'6", 135 pounds, chest size 32/B and wearing size Extra Small in Rust.
- Natalia is 5'8", 135 pounds, chest size 34/C and wearing a size Small in Peacock and Rust.
- Brittny is 5'8", 245 pounds, chest size 45/D and wearing a 1X in Dark Charcoal.
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!