Latched Mama Sunkissed Nursing Sundress
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
If you love the look of our Nursing Sundress but prefer a little less length, our Sunkissed Sundress is sure to make you smile! Perfect for the mama who wants to show a little extra leg, this fun, and flirty style makes breastfeeding on the go look and feel fabulous!
- Easy, lift-up v-neck access.
- 2" shoulder straps and a modest back, perfect for any nursing bra.
- Side seam pockets.
- Reversible side tie for front or back use.
- Elastic waist.
Materials & Care
- 95% Cotton/ 5% Spandex.
- Periwinkle Bouquet- Poly/Viscose/Spandex
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low or hang to dry.
- Expect a small amount of shrinkage.
- Warm iron if desired.
- Check out our Laundering FAQ for care & stain removal tips!
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size.
- Maternity Friendly.
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ
- Carmen is 5'5", 190lbs, chest size 36/H, and wearing a size Large in Dark Charcoal.
- Natalia is 5'8", 135lbs, chest size 34/C and wearing a size Small in Periwinkle Bouquet.
- Brittny is 5'7, 245lbs, chest size 45/D and wearing a size 1X in Seaside, Periwinkle Bouquet, and Wild Frost.
- Erica is 5'2.5", 120 pounds, chest size 32B and wearing an Extra Extra Small in Dainty Teal.
- Lauren is 5'4", 160lbs, chest size 36/C and wearing a size Medium in Seaside.
For similar styles check out our Nursing Sundress, Classic Cotton Nursing Dress, Pleated Nursing Dress, Nursing Romper.
See our full selection of nursing tops, nursing hoodies & pullovers, nursing dresses, nursing loungewear, accessories, or our last chance collection!
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!