Latched Mama Everyday Nursing Hoodie
Introducing your favorite lightweight hoodie details in a soft and cozy knit fabric! With a super stretchy and comfy design, you’ll literally want to wear this hoodie everywhere you go!!
- Super lightweight YET cozy!
- You can wear this as a lightweight hoodie or first layer.
- Front kangaroo pocket.
- Front elastic under-bust panel.
- Easy, one hand, lift up v-neck nursing access.
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping.
- Great for babywearing! Wear this hoodie over your favorite carrier to keep you and baby nice and cozy. We recommend sizing up 1-2 sizes for this purpose! Note: this is not a baby carrier.
- Winter Pine features a 2" embroidered LM heart.
Materials & Care
- This fabric will wash and wear like your favorite knit sweater.
- Wash before wear to get rid of any fuzzies from production.
- Viscose/Poly/Spandex blend.
- Machine wash gentle, cold and tumble dry low or hang dry.
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size.
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types.
- Maternity Friendly.
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
- Carmen is 5'5", 190lbs, chest size 36/H, and wearing a size Large in Heather Charcoal/Black Stripe.
- Natalia is 5'8", pregnant, chest size 34/D and wearing a Large in Heathered Charcoal and Stars.
- Morgan is 5'6" and wearing a size Extra Small in Heathered Navy and Blush Stone.
- Whitley is 5'4, 126lbs, chest size 32/B and wearing a size Extra Small in Heathered Charcoal and Champagne.
- Brittny is 5'8, 245lbs, chest size 45/D and wearing a 1X in Winter Rose and Champagne.
- Rebecca is 5'9, 152lbs, chest size 36/D, and wearing a Medium in Winter Pine.
- Emily is 5'4", 150lbs, chest size 36/C, and wearing a Small in Winter Rose.
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!