Latched Mama Lightweight Cotton Nursing Hoodie
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
One of our most popular hoodie styles that has been around since the very beginning! Mama and baby approved to make breastfeeding easier during cooler weather. Ask anyone who's been around the Latched Mama block since 2014...they'll tell you this hoodie is their all-time favorite! Pair it with your favorite vest or jacket for extra warmth or pack it in your weekend bag for trips all year round! You'll fall more in love with it every time you wear it, just as much as we have.
- Lift up, front v-neck nursing access
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types
- Kangaroo pocket
- Great for babywearing! Wear this hoodie over your favorite carrier to keep you and baby nice and cozy. We recommend sizing up 1-2 sizes for this purpose! Note: this is not a baby carrier.
- For our mamas that have an original Lightweight Nursing Hoodie, here are some updates:
- Updated sizing, fits true to size.
- Longer sleeve length, true to length.
- Loosened tummy area for a more comfortable fit!
Materials & Care
- 95% Cotton/5% Spandex blend.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- ***Expect a small amount of shrinkage!***
- Check out our Laundering FAQ for care & stain removal tips!
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size.
- If you plan on layering we suggest sizing up.
- Perfect athleisure piece.
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ.
- Morgan is 5'6" and wearing a size Extra Small in Blushing Blooms.
Brittny is 5'8", 245 pounds, chest size 45/D, and wearing a size 1X in Heather Grey Hearts and Sunrise.
- Natalia is 5'8", 135 pounds, chest size 34/C and wearing a Small in Frosted Floral, Heather Grey Hearts, and Sunrise.
- Ellie is 5'3", 140 pounds, chest size 36/B and wearing a Small in Frosted Floral.
- Cassidy is 5'5", 130 pounds, chest size 32/C and wearing a Small in Sunrise.
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!