Latched Mama COVID-19 Prevention Plan
Latched Mama COVID-19 Prevention Plan:
- Employees that can work from home are being encouraged to do so.
- Team members who lack child care are allowed to bring their school-aged children to the office. They are given a specific space away from others, and social distancing rules are observed.
- We are sanitizing everything, everywhere, multiple times a day.
- We are not allowing any visitors or outside individuals to visit the warehouse.
- Employees who are coming to work are observing social distancing rules in the warehouse as well as outside the workplace.
- At any question of illness, our employees will stay at home and will be paid for their time away.
Mostly, we want to thank you for your love and support during this time. If you are at home and feeling lost, lonely or overwhelmed by social distancing, please don't hesitate to call us!
We can't hug you, but we will happily share our latest Netflix binges or favorite snack recipes. We are all walking this road together. Pregnancy, postpartum, and motherhood can be trying without the added stress of viruses and isolation. We will always answer the phone and promise you'll feel better on the other side.