Latched Mama Tie Back Nursing Swim One Piece
Don’t let the name fool you–this cute and comfortable one-piece can be tied in the front or back for a sweet detail that will take this seemingly basic swimsuit to the next level! Full coverage in front and back, this one-piece makes it easy to nurse or pump wherever your summer adventures lead. The easy, lift-up nursing access makes summer mom life a breeze! You’ll look and feel great at the beach, pool, and beyond in this classic suit.
- 360-degree v-neck, shelf bra for extra support
- Sewn in cups for easy wash and wear
- Deep V cut in the back
- Hidden lift up v-neck access for easy single or tandem nursing/pumping
- Full coverage neckline
- Ruched side is perfect for pregnancy and beyond
- Color block side ties can be tied in front of back for multiple looks!
Materials & Care
- 82% Nylon / 18% Spandex UPF 50
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Hang to dry to extend elastic life
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size. Please see size chart.
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types
- Maternity and postpartum friendly!
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ
Please note that there is a 15-day return window for swimwear, and all swimwear items must have tags and hygienic liner intact.
- Brittny is 5'8, 245 pounds, chest size 45/D and wearing a 1X in Berry Punch and Tropical Teal.
- Patricia is 5'5", pregnant and wearing a Medium in Black.
- Kate is 5'4", 134 pounds, chest size 34/D and is wearing an Extra Small in Berry Punch.
- Natalia is 5'8", 135 pounds, chest size 34/C and is wearing a size Small in Berry Punch.
- Ashley is 5'6", pregnant, chest size 42/C and wearing a 2X in Black.
For other swim styles check out our High Waisted Swim Bottoms with Pocket, Peplum Swim Tankini, Lace Up Swim One Piece, and more from our Swim Collection!
See our full selection of nursing tops, nursing hoodies & pullovers, nursing dresses, nursing loungewear, accessories, or our last chance collection!
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!