Latched Mama 3/4 Sleeve Scoop Neck Nursing Top 2.0
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
This best-seller deserves a spot in your closet! Pair this super flattering top with jeans or leggings to dress it up or keep it casual. Wear on-the-go or while relaxing at home. It is sized similarly our popular Boyfriend Nursing Tee. Check out our 3/4 Sleeve Scoop Neck Printed Nursing Top or our 3/4 Sleeve Scoop Neck Woven Back Top for more styles in this top!
- Scoop neck
- 3/4 sleeves
- Layered, front nursing access
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping
- Create an easy "On The Go" outfit with our Limited Edition Bee Kind Vest!
2.0 Changes & Updates
- We shortened the back length, but no worries it's still long enough for leggings!
- Lengthened the side seams a bit to hit lower on the hips.
Materials & Care
- 95% Viscose / 5% Spandex blend
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size.
- Maternity Friendly.
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ here.
- Whitley is 5'4, 126 pounds, chest size 32/B and wearing a size Extra Small in Lavender Blush, Forest Green, Wine, and Mama Bear.
- Natalia is 5'8", 150 pounds, chest size 34/D and wearing a Medium in Stormy Grey, and Copper.
- Morgan is 5'6" and wearing a size Extra Small in Navy.
- Carmen is 5'5", 190 pounds, chest size 36/H, and wearing an Extra Large in Charcoal.
- Dom is 5'7, 245 pounds, chest size 45/D and wearing a 1X in Stormy Grey and Copper.
- Kiana is 5'8", 195 pounds, chest size 34/I and wearing a Medium in Stormy Grey, and Wine.
For similar styles check out our 3/4 Sleeve Scoop Neck Printed Top, V-Neck Boyfriend Nursing Tee & Long Sleeve V-neck Nursing Tee.
See our full selection of nursing tops, nursing hoodies & pullovers, nursing dresses, nursing loungewear, accessories, or our last chance collection!
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!