Latched Mama Pleated Nursing Dress
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
We’ve turned your favorite Momper Romper into a DRESS! Whether you are pregnant, immediate postpartum, size 2 or 18, this dress will become a staple in your wardrobe!! Dress it up with heels for a formal event or throw on your favorite pair of converse to run around the playground with your kids! It features the style of our Nursing Momper Romper, without the pants...plus it has pockets! #winning
Looking for prints? Check out our Printed Pleated Nursing Dress!
- Tank-style that covers bra straps.
- Side nursing access.
- Includes a tie-able waist belt for a flattering fit.
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping.
- A longer length makes it easy to do it all!
Materials & Care
*Fabrics vary in weight and thickness, keep in mind the lighter colors may be a little sheer, but nothing we wouldn't wear - reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions.*
- Viscose/Spandex Blend.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Prints are limited edition and will not be restocked.
Size & Fit
- Petite Romper fits 00-6. Our new Petite Rompers are 2 inches shorter, have less fabric through the bust, and have higher armholes! Perfect for mama's looking for a more petite fit!
- Standard Dress fits 6-18.
- Plus Dress fits 18-28.
- Flattering on larger busted women & most body types.
- Maternity Friendly.
- For movement and versatility of pants check out our Nursing Romper.
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ
- Model with long, balayage hair wears a petite (xs).
- Brunette model with long hair wears a standard (medium).
- Model with bald hair style wears a plus (1x).
- Model with black curly hair wears a plus (1x).
Be sure to check out our accent belts for fun mix and match belt options!
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!