Latched Mama Lace Up Nursing Swim One Piece
New to our swim line this year, you’ll have heart eyes for our sweet, sassy new Lace-Up One Piece! A one-piece with a twist, the lace up back will turn heads at the beach, pool, water park, or anywhere your summer takes you. Featuring sweet ruffles on the shoulders and a sassy lace-up back, this one-piece also has easy, convenient nursing access with privacy panels to make sure you’re ready to breastfeed on the go!
- 360-degree v-neck, shelf bra for extra support
- Sewn in cups for easy wash and wear
- Adjustable back straps
- Lift up v-neck access for easy single or tandem nursing/pumping
- Front side ruching
- Adjustable lace-up back offers extra bust support is desired
- Your go-to one piece!
Materials & Care
- 82% Nylon / 18% Spandex UPF 50
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Hang to dry to extend elastic life
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size. Please see size chart.
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types
- Maternity and postpartum friendly!
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ
Please note that there is a 15-day return window for swimwear, and all swimwear items must have tags and hygienic liner intact.
- Brittny is 5'8, 245 pounds, chest size 45/D and wearing a 1X in Berry Punch and Navy Tide.
- Patricia is 5'5", pregnant and wearing a Medium in Tropical Teal.
- Kate is 5'4", 134 pounds, chest size 34/D and is wearing an Extra Small in Black.
- Natalia is 5'8", 135 pounds, chest size 34/C and is wearing a Small in Navy Tide.
- Ashley is 5'6", pregnant, chest size 42/C and wearing a 2X in Black.
- Carmen is 5'5", chest size 36H, and wearing a size Large in Navy Tide and Berry Punch.
For other swim styles check out our Tie Back One Piece, Sporty Swim Skirt, Ruffle Swim Crop Top, and more from our Swim Collection!
See our full selection of nursing tops, nursing hoodies & pullovers, nursing dresses, nursing loungewear, accessories, or our last chance collection!
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!