Latched Mama Harbor Snap Nursing Pullover
You asked and we listened! Our highly anticipated Harbor Snap Nursing Pullover is finally here! Featuring the same fleece lining as our fan-favorite Heavy Hoodie, this thick and durable sweatshirt was designed to help you get ready in a snap! We know that bundling up can be tricky as a breastfeeding mama. That’s why we’re SUPER excited to introduce the comfort and convenience of our NEW snap-down, lift-up nursing access. Our top pick for cold-weather feeds!
- Same incredible fleece as the Heavy Hoodie, but a fun new design!
- Snap down/lift up nursing access perfect to nurse or pump on cold days
- Raglan cut sleeves
- Cozy front pouch pocket
- 2” embroidered Latched Mama heart on pocket
- For front baby wearing use- size up 1-2 depending on the age of the child
- We recommend unsnapping both snaps when wearing over a baby carrier. The snaps were designed for nursing access, not to withstand the weight of holding your baby's head or body.
Materials & Care
- 64% poly, 33% viscose, 3% spandex
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Check out our Laundering FAQ for care & stain removal tips!
- NOTE: This is not a baby carrier. It is to be worn over your favorite soft structured carrier or sling.
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size just like your favorite lounge hoodie.
- For a similar size and fit, check out our Heavy Hoodie!
- If you would like a more relaxed fit, size up!
- Maternity Friendly.
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ
- Brittny is 5'7",2 45 pounds, chest size 45/D and wearing a 1X in Lavender.
- Morgan is 5'6", 135 pounds, chest size 32/B and wearing size Extra Small in Stormy Grey, Rust, and Peacock.
- Whitley is 5'4, 126 pounds, chest size 32/B and wearing a size Extra Extra Small in Dark Charcoal and Seafoam.
- Natalia is 5'8", chest size 34/D and wearing a Medium in Dark Charcoal.
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!