Latched Mama Ribbed Nursing Tank
We're bringing back the basics, Mama! This tank is as soft as a cloud, with a close to the body/fitted feel. Without the clip downs and spaghetti straps, you're ready to take on anything with a full-coverage fit.
Wear it out, around the house, sleep in it, or pair it with your favorite kimono or cardigan. This tank makes the perfect base layer for all nursing and pumping moms.
- Tank-style that covers bra straps.
- Full-coverage, crew neck.
- Layered, front nursing access.
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping.
Materials & Care
- Poly/Rayon/Spandex Blend.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Size & Fit
- For mamas who have purchased our Ribbed Tank when they first released, we updated our sizing! For reference - our original medium now fits like a small!
- Sizes are up to date and fit true to size, you do not need to size up.
- Makes a great first layer.
- Maternity Friendly.
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
- Model with blonde hair is 5'4", 150 pounds, chest size 34/D and wearing a Medium.
- Model with balayage hair is 5'4, 126 pounds, chest size 32/B and wearing a size Extra Small.
- Model with brown hair is 5'8", 160 pounds, chest size 34/D and wearing a Medium.
- Model with curly hair is 5'7, 245 pounds, chest size 45/D and wearing a 1X.
For similar styles check out our Scoop Neck Nursing Tank, Lift Up Nursing Swing Tank, Petal Front Nursing Tank 2.0, & our Back to Basics Nursing Tank. For a long sleeve version, check out our Ribbed Long Sleeve V-neck Tee.
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!