Latched Mama Relaxed Sweater Nursing Tunic - Last Chance
Note: Final sales on all discounted items. We are discontinuing this size and color combination.
Sweater weather is better weather! Which is why we designed the ultimate everyday sweater tunic to make every day feel like a cozy autumn night. Designed with a longer hem that’s perfect to pair with leggings and a light-weight, flattering fit that is casual and stylish, this everyday staple is sure to make your fall breastfeeding sessions a breeze.
- Body designed to have a loose fit
- Detailed merrow hem
- Side lift-up access
- Perfect everyday lightweight sweater knit
- Tunic length is great to wear long and loose with leggings
- Perfect to tuck in the front with jeans
Materials & Care
- This fabric will wash and wear like a knitted sweater
- Wash before wear to get rid of any fuzzies from production
- Poly/Spandex blend
- Machine wash gentle with like colors, cold and tumble dry low or hang dry
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ
- Whitley is 5'4", 126 pounds, chest size 32/B and wearing a size XS/S in Light Grey, and Purple.
- Natalia is 5'8", 160 pounds, chest size 34/D and wearing a M/L in Heathered Stormy Grey, and Blue.
- Dom is 5'7", 245 pounds, chest size 45/D and wearing a XL/1X in Heathered Stormy Grey.
- Kiana is 5'4", 150 pounds, chest size 34/D and wearing a M/L in Light Grey.
- Brittny is 5'8", 260lbs, chest size 45/D and wearing a XL/1X in Blue.
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA! Learn more about Latched Mama here!