Hi Mama! Since you'll be social distancing with your little ones for who knows how long, we're going to be sharing activities, recipes, mom tips, and inspiration as the days at home continue! You got this, Mama!
- Create your own COVID-19 Time Capsule! Print this packet of worksheets to build a family time capsule you can dig up in a few years or use this as a learning activity for your kids! (All ages can participate, even you Mama!) - Courtesy of LONG Creations
- Design your dream Mommy and Me (matching Romper and children's dress) pattern with our printable coloring sheet!
- Here are 10 Ideas For Beating The Quarantine Blues with your kids at home all day, every day with you! These will definitely bring you some joy, giggles, and lots of fun.
- Wish you could take the day and be pampered at the spa? Yeah...us too! Here's a way to bring the spa to your home and pamper your little ones too!
- Put the school work aside and engage your kids in learning some life skills with these age-appropriate chores that put the "home" in homeschool!
- 5 Easy Crockpot Meals (disclaimer: Dad’s can totally make these too!)
- Some of our favorite family meals are all made in an Instant Pot...kids love them and they're so easy to make!
Love, The Latched Mama Family