Latched Mama Tie-Front Nursing Sweater
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
The softest knit sweater that will keep you warm while making it easy to breastfeed your nursling. This cozy and stretchy tie-front knit sweater offers easy front feeding access, with a tie-front allowing it to be layered with a tank or t-shirt underneath. Pair this cozy sweater with leggings or jeans for a stylish and comfortable look!
- Super lightweight and cozy!
- You can wear this as a pullover or first layer.
- Front nursing access
- Great for single or tandem nursing, skin-to-skin cuddling & pumping.
- Multiple ways to wear this style!
- Tuck the tie in and style with your favorite nursing tank.
- Tie it in front for a cute, closed sweater look.
Materials & Care
- This fabric will wash and wear like a knitted sweater.
- Wash before wear to get rid of any fuzzies from production.
- Viscose/Poly/Spandex blend
- Machine wash gentle, cold and tumble dry low or hang dry
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types
- Maternity Friendly
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ
- Natalia is 5'8", 150 pounds, chest size 34/D, and wearing a Medium in Midnight and Wisteria.
- Brittny is 5'8", 260 pounds, chest size 45/D, and wearing a 1X in Slate.
- Whitley is 5'4, 126 pounds, chest size 32/B, and wearing a size Extra Extra Small in Midnight.
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!