Latched Mama Peplum Nursing Swim Tank
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
Put some pep in your summer step in the NEWLY REVISED Peplum Swim tank! Perfect for the mama who prefers a little extra coverage but doesn't want to sacrifice on style, this sweet and sporty swim tank is sure to suit all your summer needs! With a figure flattering cut, subtle shoulder bow detail and easy snap-down nursing access, you’ll always be ready to ‘seas the day’ in style with your school of little fish.
NEW 2020 UPGRADED DETAILS:
- 10" skirt (5" longer than 2019)
- Built in/sewn in cups.
- 360 degree shelf bra support.
- 360 degree double lined on top.
DON'T FORGET TO PAIR WITH OUR MIX & MATCH HIGH WAISTED SWIM BOTTOMS! Bottoms sold separately.
- Full-coverage neckline.
- 1.5" wide straps with bow detail to disguise clip.
- Clip down nursing access with privacy chest panel.
- Peplum style skirt for a flattering waistline.
- Sewn in cups for easy wash and wear.
- Front and back shelf for extra bust support.
Materials & Care
- 82% Nylon / 18% Spandex.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Hang to dry to extend elastic life.
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size. Please see size chart.
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types.
- Maternity and postpartum friendly!
Please note that there is a 15-day return window for swimwear, and all swimwear items must have tags and hygienic liner intact.
- Natalia is 36 weeks pregnant and wearing a size M (Sky Blue/Pineapple Top & Teal Tropical Floral Bottoms)
- Dom is wearing a size 1X (Raspberry/White Tropical Floral Top & Raspberry Bottoms)
- Whitley is wearing a size XS (Rasberry/White Tropical Floral Top & Teal Bottoms)
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!