Latched Mama 1/4 Zip Performance Nursing Pullover - Last Chance
Note: Final sale on all Last Chance items.
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
Whether you’re hitting home runs or just running around with your little team, this sporty pullover is there to step up to the plate! Because mama, you are the real MVMP (most valued milk provider)! We designed this casual piece to help you feel like the champion you are.
- Lightweight performance fabric with a mandarin neckline and front 1/4 zip
- Easy nursing access with a privacy panel
- Perfect for a walk in the park or high-intensity workouts
- Side seam pockets and thumbholes
Materials & Care
- 95% Polyester / 5% Spandex Performance Blend
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Charcoal/Teal has a plush fleece back.
Size & Fit
- Flattering and a little more form-fitting
- True to size
- Maternity Friendly
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ
- Morgan is 5'6" and wearing a size Extra Small in Charcoal/Teal.
- Whitley is 5'4", 126 pounds, chest size 32/B and wearing a size Extra Small in Charcoal.
- Natalia is 5'8", pregnant, chest size 34/D and wearing a size Medium in Heathered Wine.
- Dom is 5'7", 245 pounds, chest size 45/D and wearing a size 1X in Charcoal.
- Brittny is 5'7, 245 pounds, chest size 45/D and wearing a size 1X in Graphite and Heathered Wine.
For similar styles, check out our Performance Tank.
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!