Mama Bear V-Neck Tee- Last Chance
Product is currently unavailable. Subscribe and be notified when our inventory updates!
Note: Final sales on all discounted items. We are discontinuing this size and color combination.
Queen of your cave and all the snuggles, but unafraid to bite back at any threat to your little ones. As the leader of your pack, your cubs look up to you in every way. You are fierce, you are protective, you are a true Mama Bear!
This limited edition, custom screen printed design is featured on our fan-favorite V-Neck Tee 2.0.
This relaxed, but flattering style has a longer length which makes this tee great for leggings, jeans or shorts and can be styled multiple ways!
Layered design that makes nursing a sweet babe easy, but no matter what season of motherhood you're in...ALL mamas love this tee!
With the experience, passion, & expertise of Action T-Shirts, a small locally owned Richmond, VA business we were able to create this beautiful custom screen printed tee together! As a small business ourselves, we make it a priority to support and collaborate with other businesses in our community because we all know it takes a village.
Materials & Care
- 95% Viscose/5% Spandex blend.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Wash inside out for extended wear.
- Screenprinting is done locally in Richmond, VA.
- Shipped from Richmond, VA.
- Check out our Laundering FAQ for care & stain removal tips!
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size (see sizing chart for reference).
- Maternity & Nursing Friendly.
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types.
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
- Brunette model is 5'4", 126 pounds, chest size 32/B and wearing a size Extra Small.
- Blonde model is 5'6", 150 pounds, chest size 34/D and wearing a Medium.
- Model with curly hair is 5'8", 195 pounds, chest size 34/I and wearing a Medium.
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, picked, packed and shipped from our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!