Latched Mama Turkey Romper - Last Chance
Note: Final sale on all Last Chance items.
Give your baby a taste of Thanksgiving goodness in our exclusive Latched Mama Turkey Nursing Romper! This fun and festive limited-edition print is the perfect way to celebrate the season's bounty while commemorating your breastfeeding journey in style. Just add booties and a cardigan for a fall-friendly look that doubles as a feast for YOUR little turkey!
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
Pregnant, immediate postpartum, the "Momper" is loved by many Mamas and looks great on every body! Dress it up with heels for a formal event or throw on your favorite pair of booties or Converse to run around the Children's Museum with your kids! It features all of the benefits and style of a dress, with the movement and versatility of pants...and it has pockets! #winning
Prefer a solid print? Be sure to check out our original Nursing Rompers!
- Tank style that covers bra straps.
- Side nursing access.
- Includes a tie-able waist belt for a flattering fit.
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping.
- A longer length makes it easy to do it all!
Materials & Care
- Viscose/Spandex Blend.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Limited edition print that will not be restocked!
Size & Fit
- Petite Romper fits 00-6. Our new Petite Rompers are 2 inches shorter, have less fabric through the bust, and have higher armholes! Perfect for mama's looking for a more petite fit!
- Standard Romper fits 6-18.
- Plus Romper fits 18-28.
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types.
- Maternity Friendly.
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ
- Whitley is 5'4, 126 pounds, chest size 32/B and usually wears size XS. She is wearing a Petite romper.
- Natalia is 5'8", pregnant, chest size 34/D and usually wears size Medium. She is wearing a Standard romper.
- Brittny is 5'8", 260 pounds, chest size 44/DD and usually wears size 1X. She is wearing a Plus romper.
Be sure to check out our accent belts for fun mix and match belt options!
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!