Latched Mama Flutter Sleeve Nursing Romper
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
Pregnant, or immediate postpartum, the Flutter Sleeve "Momper" looks amazing on every body! Dress it up with heels for a formal event or throw on your favorite pair of converse to run around the playground with your kids! It features all of the benefits and style of a dress, with the movement and versatility of pants...and it has pockets! #winning
Looking for prints? Check out our Printed Flutter Sleeve Nursing Romper!
- Flutter sleeves.
- Side nursing access.
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping.
- Includes a tie-able waist belt for a flattering fit.
- A longer length makes it easy to do it all!
Materials & Care
*Prints are limited edition and will not be restocked!*
- Viscose/Spandex Blend.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Size & Fit
- Petite Romper fits 00-6. Our new Petite Rompers are 2 inches shorter, have less fabric through the bust, and have higher armholes! Perfect for mama's looking for a more petite fit!
- Standard Romper fits 6-18.
- Plus Romper fits 18-28.
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types.
- Maternity Friendly.
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ
- Brooke is 5'6", 150 pounds, chest size 34/D and usually wears size Medium. She is wearing a Standard romper in Black, Charcoal, and Navy
- Whitley is 5'4, 126 pounds, chest size 32/B and usually wears size XS. She is wearing a Standard romper in Olive, Cafe Latte, and Wine, and a Petite romper in Robin Egg Blue
- Natalia is 5'8", 160 pounds, chest size 34/D and usually wears size Medium. She is wearing a Standard romper in Navy, Prussian Blue, and Robin Egg Blue
- Dominique is 5'7", 245 pounds, chest size 45/D and usually wears size 1X. She is wearing a Plus romper in Navy and Wine
- Brittny is 5'8", 260 pounds, chest size 44/DD and usually wears size 1X. She is wearing a Plus romper in Prussian Blue
Be sure to check out our accent belts for fun mix and match belt options!
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!