Latched Mama Printed Flutter Sleeve Pleated Nursing Dress - Last Chance
Product is currently unavailable. Subscribe and be notified when our inventory updates!
Final sale on all discounted items.
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
We’ve turned your favorite Flutter Sleeve Nursing Romper into a DRESS! Whether you are pregnant, immediate postpartum, size 2 or 18, this dress will become a staple in your wardrobe!! Dress it up with heels for a formal event or throw on your favorite pair of converse to run around the playground with your kids! It features the style of our Flutter Sleeve Nursing Romper, without the pants...plus it has pockets! #winning
For a solid color option, check out our Flutter Sleeve Pleated Nursing Rompers!
- Flutter sleeves.
- Side nursing access.
- Includes a tie-able waist belt for a flattering fit.
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping.
- A longer length makes it easy to do it all!
Materials & Care
*Prints are limited edition and will not be restocked!*
*Fabrics vary in weight and thickness, keep in mind the lighter colors may be a little sheer, but nothing we wouldn't wear!! :)*
- Viscose/Spandex Blend.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Size & Fit
- Petite Romper fits 00-6. Our new Petite Rompers are 2 inches shorter, have less fabric through the bust, and have higher armholes! Perfect for mama's looking for a more petite fit!
- Standard Dress fits 6-18.
- Plus Dress fits 18-28.
- Flattering on larger busted women & most body types.
- Maternity Friendly.
- For movement and versatility of pants check out our Maxi Nursing Romper.
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ
- Dominique is 5'7, 245 pounds, chest size 45/D and usually wears a size 1X. She is wearing a Plus Wild Navy Chevron.
Be sure to check out our accent belts for fun mix and match belt options!
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!