Latched Mama Petal Front Nursing Pullover - Last Chance
Final sale on all Last Chance items.
- Layered, front nursing access.
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping.
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types.
- Side seam pockets!
- Tunic length - perfect for leggings, jeans or even wear to the gym.
- Heathered charcoal neck seam is still in the front.
- Great for babywearing! Wear this pullover over your favorite structured carrier or wrap to keep you and baby nice and cozy. We recommend sizing up depending on child’s age. Note: this is not a baby carrier.
Materials & Care
- Midweight, super soft 95% Viscose/ 5% Spandex french terry blend.
- Machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry low.
- Check out our Laundering FAQ for care & stain removal tips!
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size. If you are looking to layer it with your favorite nursing tank or tee, we recommend sizing up.
- Maternity Friendly.
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ
- Whitley is 5'4", 126 pounds, chest size 32/B and wearing a size Extra Extra Small in Light Grey, Midnight Safari, and Night Sky.
- Brittny is 5'8", 245 pounds, chest size 45/D and wearing a 1X in Onyx.
- Cassidy is babywearing, 5'5", 130 pounds, 32D, and wearing a size Extra Small in Light Grey.
For similar styles check out our Petal Front Nursing Hoodie 2.0.
For similar babywearing items check out our Babywearing Collection!
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!