Latched Mama Cotton Pleated Nursing Dress- Last Chance
Note: Final sales/no returns on all discounted items. We are discontinuing this style in this specific fabric.
We’ve turned your favorite Momper Romper into a DRESS! Whether you are pregnant, immediate postpartum, size 2 or 18, this dress will become a staple in your wardrobe!! Dress it up with heels for a formal event or throw on your favorite pair of converse to run around the playground with your kids! It features the style of our Nursing Momper Romper, without the pants...plus it has pockets! #winning
What's different about this Cotton Pleated Dress?
- Tank-style that covers bra straps, doesn't hang low at the armpits so no need to size down.
- Cotton/spandex blend will make this dress feel shorter.
- If you love the Pleated Dress but are looking for a thicker fabric and some more volume, this style is it.
- Side nursing access, great for single or tandem nursing & pumping.
- Includes a tie-able waist belt for a flattering fit.
- See our Pleated Dress for other limited edition designs.
Materials & Care
- Cotton/Spandex Blend. (please note: there was an error during production and the label lists Viscose/Spandex)
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Prints are limited edition and will not be restocked.
Size & Fit
- Petite Romper fits 00-6. Our Petite Rompers are 2 inches shorter, have less fabric through the bust, and have higher armholes! Perfect for mama's looking for a more petite fit!
- Standard Dress fits 6-18.
- Plus Dress fits 18-28.
- Flattering on larger busted women & most body types.
- Maternity Friendly.
- For movement and versatility of pants check out our Nursing Romper.
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
- Model with long, balayage hair wears a petite (xs).
- Brunette model with long hair wears a standard (medium).
- Model with bald hair style wears a plus (1x).
- Model with black curly hair wears a plus (1x).
Be sure to check out our accent belts for fun mix and match belt options!
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!