Latched Mama Midi Nursing Tank Dress - Last Chance
Product is currently unavailable. Subscribe and be notified when our inventory updates!
Note: Final sales on all discounted items. We are discontinuing this size and color combination.
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
A super simple dress that you can lounge around your house in or dress up for a night out. This dress is a super relaxed fit! A knee-length* style makes it easy to run around with your busy babies!
- Tank-style that covers bra straps
- Scoop-neck, full coverage
- Side nursing access
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping
- Flattering, loose-fit swing style
- Side seam pockets
- Includes a tie-able waist belt for a flattering fit
- A longer length makes it easy to do it all!
Materials & Care
- 95% Viscose/5% Spandex Blend
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Size & Fit
*Knee length may vary from Mama to Mama.
- This dress is now true to size, please see the updated size chart for sizing help!
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types.
- Maternity Friendly.
- Need sizing help? See our Sizing FAQ
- Model with dark brown hair is 5'4", 150 pounds, chest size 34/D and wearing a Small in "Distressed Zig Zag"
- Model with brown hair and arm tattoos is 5'7", 140 pounds, chest size 34/C and wearing a size Small in "Charcoal/White Stripe" and "Aster Blooms"
- Model with long, curly hair is 5'6", 126 pounds, chest size 32/B and wearing a size Extra Small in "Magenta Stripe", "Light Stormy Grey & Black Stripe", and "Aster Blooms"
- Model with straight black hair is 5'7", 245 pounds, chest size 45/D and wearing a 1X in "Aster Blooms", and "Distressed Zig Zag"
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!