Latched Mama Cloud Nursing Hoodie
Your first-class ticket to Cloud 9! This luxuriously soft and lightweight pullover was designed with a dreamy fabric blend guaranteed to transport you to your happy place! Perfect for layering with all your cold-weather accessories OR as a stand-alone top on temperate fall or winter day.
- Lift up v-neck front nursing access
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types
- Relaxed bottom band
- Hood with a classic drawstring & a kangaroo pocket
Materials & Care
- Light-weight 95% Viscose / 5% Spandex French terry blend
- Graphite Stripe- 65% poly / 30% viscose / 5% spandex- This blend has less stretch so we recommend sizing up 1 size.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Check out our Laundering FAQ for care & stain removal tips!
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size
- Length will cover about half of your bum (but differs from mama to mama!)
- If you plan on layering or want a looser fit, we suggest sizing up
- A perfect athleisure piece
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ
- Brittny is 5'8, 245 pounds, chest size 45/D and wearing a 1X in Black and Berry.
- Natalia is 5'8", 135 pounds, chest size 34/C and wearing a Small in Clay.
- Whitley is 5'4", 126 pounds, chest size 32/B and wearing a size Extra Extra Small in Graphite Stripe.
- Carmen is 5'5", chest size 36H, and wearing a size Large in Hunter Green.
- Morgan is 5'6" and wearing a size Extra Small in Black.
For more babywearing styles check out our babywearing collection!
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!