Latched Mama Asymmetrical Nursing Tunic Tee - Last Chance
Product is currently unavailable. Subscribe and be notified when our inventory updates!
Note: Final sales on all discounted items. We are discontinuing this size and color combination.
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
A trendy tunic that plays well in every weather is a wardrobe essential, so we designed the Asymmetrical Tunic Tee with all your favorite seasonal activities in mind! Whether you're at the patch with your little pumpkins, or still enjoying the August sun, this transitional tunic will take the guesswork out of what to wear. Long enough to pair with leggings but yet structured enough to rock with shorts, there's sure to be a styling option for every season!
- Easy lift up v-neck nursing access.
- Perfect for maternity, postpartum, and beyond.
- Great style for leggings or jeans.
Materials & Care
- 95% Viscose/ 5% Spandex blend.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Check out our Laundering FAQ for care & stain removal tips!
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size.
- Asymmetrical cut for loose, bottom covered fit.
- Can be tied up for a more formed fit.
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types.
- Kiana is 5'8", 195 pounds, chest size 34/I and wearing a Medium in Lavender Blush.
- Natalia is 5'8", 150 pounds, chest size 34/D and wearing a Medium in Robin Egg Blue, and Black.
- Brittny is 5'8", 260lbs, chest size 45/D and wearing a 1X in Lavender Blush and Forest Green.
- Whitley is 5'4, 126 pounds, chest size 32/B and wearing a size Extra Small in Forest Green and Robin Egg Blue.
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!