Latched Mama Petal Front Nursing Crewneck - Last Chance
Note: Final sales on all discounted items. We are discontinuing this size and color combination.
Whether you’re dashing through the snow or decking the halls, this stylish sweatshirt is sure to be a staple in your winter wardrobe! Designed to be sweet and sporty, this petal pullover can be paired with leggings or jeans to create a multitude of different looks. Nursing on the go has never looked or felt better! From gym days to holiday glam, there’s nothing better than a versatile sweater that wraps you in comfort and style all winter long. [For a lighter weight style check out our Lightweight Petal Nursing Crewneck.]
- Easy petal lift-up nursing access
- New center front nursing access
- Perfect for tandem feeding and double pumping
- Mid-heavy weight fabric (there is no fleece lining inside.)
- Softer the more you wash and wear
Materials & Care
- Metallic Gold is 65/35% Cotton/Polyester
- Denim Blue is 100% cotton
- Machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry low
- Check out our Laundering FAQ for care & stain removal tips!
Size & Fit
- Follow size chart***We suggest sizing up from your normal LM size.***
- Layer it with your favorite nursing tank or tee
- Maternity Friendly
- Whitley is 5'4", 126 pounds, chest size 32/B and wearing a size Extra Small in Metallic Gold.
- Rebecca is
- 5'9", 152 pounds, chest size 36D, and wearing a medium in Denim Blue.
- Dom in 5'7", 245 pounds, chest size 45/D and wearing a 1X in Metallic Gold.
- Jessica is 5'3", 33 weeks pregnant, chest size 32C, and wearing a size Small in Denim Blue.
For similar styles check out our Lightweight Petal Nursing Crewneck, Petal Front Nursing Pullover, Deluxe Crewneck Nursing Pullover, and our Petal Front Nursing Hoodie 2.0.
See our full selection of nursing tops, nursing hoodies & pullovers, nursing dresses, nursing loungewear, accessories, or our last chance collection!
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!