Latched Mama Snuggle-Up Nursing Sweatshirt
Sometimes less is more, so embrace the style of simplicity with our Snuggle-Up Nursing Sweatshirt. This casual crewneck was thoughtfully designed to get you through those busy winter days where comfort and warmth come first. It’s sure to be your new favorite basic- but with easy and intuitive breastfeeding access!
- Super cozy fleece-lined crewneck
- Relaxed, over-sized raglan style design with a longer length
- Lift up, front v-neck nursing access
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping!
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types
- Perfect snuggling sweatshirt for cool days!
Materials & Care
- Cotton/ Polyester sweatshirt blend
- Harbor Grey and Marble- traditional sweatshirt feel/less stretch
- BF Exclusive Snuggle Ups- lots of stretch
- Fabric weight similar to our Heavy Hoodie
- Ash features a 2” LM heart embroidery detail.
- Expect minimal shrinkage
- Machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry low
- Check out our Laundering FAQ for care & stain removal tips!
Size & Fit
- This style fits relaxed and over-sized but true to size. We recommend sizing up 1 if you want an even cozier, roomier fit....size down 1 if you want a closer to body fit!
- The more you wash, the softer it gets
- A perfect athleisure piece
- NOTE: This is not a baby carrier. It is to be worn over your favorite soft structured carrier or sling.
- Morgan is 5'6", 135 pounds, chest size 32/B and wearing size XS/S in Harbor Grey.
- Natalia is 5'8", 150 pounds, chest size 34/D, and wearing a M/L in Ash.
- Emily is 5'4", 150 pounds, chest size 36/C and wearing a XS/S in Slate.
- Brittny is 5'8, 245 pounds, chest size 45/D, and wearing an XL/1X in Teal Tide, Marble, and Slate.
- Cassidy is 5'5", 130 pounds, 32D, and wearing a size XS/S in Teal Tide.
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!!