Latched Mama Labor Dress 2.0
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
Who said you can't birth with confidence while wearing your own clothes! Birth without fear in a hospital, at home, or in a birthing center while delivering unmedicated, with an epidural, or welcoming your baby into the world via C-section in the utmost comfort.
- Features snaps at each shoulder for immediate skin-to-skin after birth and for easy breastfeeding.
- There is a small strap located underneath allowing you to unsnap shoulder straps without losing the back portion of your dress.
- Snaps down the back of the dress for epidural access
- Petal front opening in the front for easy monitoring and post-delivery comfort.
Check out our matching Mini Bow Tie Headbands to match with your little :)
Materials & Care
- Viscose/Spandex blend.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size.
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types.
- Maternity and postpartum friendly!
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ
- Natalia is 5'8", around 20 weeks pregnant, and wearing a Medium in Lilac Bouquet and Floral Celebration.
- Whitley is 5'4", 126lbs, chest size 32/B, and wearing a size Extra Small in Lilac Bouquet.
- Brittny is 5'8", around 260lbs, chest size 44/DD, and wearing a size 1X in Stormy Grey Floral.
Michele is 5'7", around 150lbs, chest size 34C, and wearing a size Small in Black and Navy.
- Brooke is 5’6", around 185lbs, chest size 40D, and wearing a size Large in Pink Polka Dot.
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!