Latched Mama Pumpkin Nursing Romper - Last Chance
Note: Final sale on all Last Chance items.
Give 'em pumpkin to talk about in our latest fall print. Perfect for celebrating fall, Halloween, and Thanksgiving, this seasonal print is sure to be a festive favorite all autumn long! Our Printed Nursing Romper in our Pumpkin print is the perfect way to spice up your fall wardrobe!
- Tank style that covers bra straps
- Side nursing access
- Includes a tie-able waist belt for a flattering fit
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping
- A longer length makes it easy to do it all
Materials & Care
- 95% Viscose/ 5% Spandex blend
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
Size & Fit
- Petite Romper fits 00-6. Our new Petite Rompers are 2 inches shorter, have less fabric through the bust, and have higher armholes! Perfect for mama's looking for a more petite fit!
- Standard Romper fits 6-18.
- Plus Romper fits 18-28.
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types.
- Maternity Friendly.
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ
- Carmen is 5'5", chest size 36H, and normally wears size Large. She is wearing a Standard Romper.
- Kristen is 5'5", 175lbs, 34 weeks pregnant, chest size 34G and normally wears a size Medium. She is wearing a Standard Romper.
- Brittny is 5'8, 245 pounds, chest size 45/D and normally wears a 1X. She is wearing a Plus Romper.
- Emily is 5'4", 150lbs, chest size 36/C and normally wears a size Small. She is wearing a Standard Romper.
For more fall festive styles check out our Halloween Collection!
See more reviews for the best-selling Nursing Romper here!
For similar styles check out our Solid Romper, Pleated Dress, V-Neck Jumpsuit, and our Maxi Momper.
See our full selection of nursing tops, nursing hoodies & pullovers, nursing dresses, nursing loungewear, accessories, or our last chance collection!
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!