Latched Mama Asymmetrical Nursing Swim Cover Up
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
Are you craving some shade but need to stay on-shore with your littles? We've got you covered, mama! Our light and airy Asymmetrical Swim Cover-Up Tunic is perfect for those sweltering summer days spent in the sun. Whether you're headed to the beach, pool, or for a backyard sprinkler session, you'll love the breathable wearability and moisture-wicking magic of this breastfeeding-friendly coverup.
DON'T FORGET TO PAIR WITH OUR MIX & MATCH HIGH WAISTED SWIM BOTTOMS! Bottoms sold separately.
- Designed to wear OVER your Latched Mama Swim Top or existing swim top
- UPF 50
- Full-coverage neckline
- Long sleeves
- NO built-in support
- Easy lift up/pull down nursing access
- Tunic length to cover all bums
Materials & Care
- 82% Nylon / 18% Spandex UPF 50
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Hang to dry if desired
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size. Please see size chart.
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types.
- Maternity and postpartum friendly!
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ
Please note that there is a 15-day return window for swimwear, and all swimwear items must have tags and a hygienic liner intact.
- Natalia is pregnant, 5'8", 160lbs, chest size 34/D, and wearing a size Medium in Raspberry, and Sky Blue.
- Dom is 5'7", 245lbs, chest size 45/D, and wearing a size 1X in Teal Tropical Floral.
- Whitley is 5'4", 126lbs, chest size 32/B, and wearing a size Extra Small in Raspberry, and Sky Blue.
- Kiana is 5'8", 195lbs, chest size 34/I, and wearing a Medium in Sky Blue.
Brittny is 5'8", 260lbs, chest size 44/DD, and wearing a 1X in Raspberry.
- Amy is 5’2 and 120 pounds. Her bust size is 34 DD and she is wearing an Extra Small.
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!