Latched Mama Petal Front Nursing Hoodie 2.0
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
Our Petal Front Nursing Hoodie 2.0 is soft and comfortable with a simplified drawstring and a lightweight hood. This nursing hoodie will pair great with leggings and jeans, and offers a more relaxed fit around the waist and hips.
- Layered, front nursing access.
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping.
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types.
- Side seam pockets!
- 2.0 Updates: No thumb holes & we’ve simplified the hood & drawstrings!
Materials & Care
- 95% Cotton/ 5% Spandex blend (with similar feel to the original petal hoodie)
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Check out our Laundering FAQ for care & stain removal tips!
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size. If you are looking to layer it with your favorite nursing tank or tee, we recommend sizing up.
- Maternity Friendly.
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ
- Whitley is 5'4, 126 pounds, chest size 32/B and wearing a size Extra Small in Kelly Green, and Heathered Peach.
- Natalia is 5'8", 160 pounds, chest size 34/D and wearing a size Medium in Berry.
- Brittny is 5'8", 260 pounds, chest size 44/DD and wearing a 1X in Light Sky Blue.
- Dom is 5'7", 245 pounds, chest size 45/D and wearing a 1X in Navy.
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!