Latched Mama Lightweight Cotton Nursing Hoodie
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
One of our most popular hoodie styles that has been around since the beginning! Mama and baby approved to make breastfeeding easier during cooler weather. Ask anyone who's been around the Latched Mama block since 2014...they'll tell you this hoodie is their favorite! Pair it with your favorite vest or jacket for extra warmth or pack it in your weekend bag for trips all year round! You'll fall in love with it just as much as we have.
- Lift up, front v-neck nursing access
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types
- Kangaroo pocket
- For our mamas that have an original Lightweight Nursing Hoodie, here are some updates:
- Updated sizing, fits true to size.
- Longer sleeve length, true to length.
- Loosened tummy area for a more comfortable fit!
Materials & Care
- 95% Cotton/5% Spandex blend.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- ***Expect a small amount of shrinkage!***
- Check out our Laundering FAQ for care & stain removal tips!
- We created our custom screen-printed Lavender ‘Eat Local’ Hoodie with Action T-Shirts, a small locally owned Richmond, VA business.
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size.
- If you plan on layering we suggest sizing up.
- Perfect athleisure piece.
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ.
- Natalia is 5'8", 160 pounds, chest size 34/D and wearing a Medium in Fern.
- Whitely is 5'4, 126 pounds, chest size 32/B and wearing an Extra Small in Charcoal/Black Stripes, and Lavender ‘Eat Local.’
- Kiana is 5'8", 195 pounds, chest size 34/I and wearing a Medium in Autumn Bouquet.
- Christina is 5'4, 3rd trimester pregnant, weight is 170 pounds, chest size is 34C, and is wearing a Small in Autumn Bouquet.
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!