Latched Mama Everyday Nursing Sweater - Last Chance
Note: Final sales on all discounted items. We are discontinuing this size and color combination.
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
With the comfort of your favorite cozy knit Everyday Hoodie...we’ve created a pullover too! With a super stretchy and comfy design, you’ll literally want to wear this pullover everywhere you go!! This long-sleeve style is great for chillier weather and would pair great with your favorite vest.
- Super lightweight and cozy!
- You can wear this as a first layer.
- Front elastic panel, v-neck nursing access.
- Would make a great long-sleeve pajama shirt.
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping.
- Bottom has a relaxed petal front band.
Materials & Care
- This fabric will wash and wear like a knitted sweater.
- Wash before wear to get rid of any fuzzies from production.
- Light pilling can occur. It is normal to occur with this type of fabric.
- Viscose/Spandex blend.
- Machine wash gentle, cold and tumble dry low or hang dry.
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size, but more of a fitted style.
- If you want to wear this as a top layer, we suggest sizing up.
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types.
- Maternity Friendly.
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ
- Brittny is 5'7, 245 pounds, chest size 45/D and wearing a 1X in "Vintage Floral"
- Jessica is 5'3", 33 weeks pregnant, and wearing a Small in "Smoky Grey"
- Natalia is 5'8", 160 pounds, chest size 34/D and wearing a Medium in "Heathered Grey"
- Whitley is 5'4, 126 pounds, chest size 32/B and wearing a size Extra Small in "Vintage Floral" and "Smoky Grey"
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, picked, packed and shipped from our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!