Latched Mama Asymmetrical Nursing Swim Tank - Last Chance
Note: Final sale on all Last Chance items.
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
Flattering swimwear that makes you look and feel fantastic is a summer closet staple. Still, there's no reason why this beachy basic has to be so, well- basic! So we decided to sass up this sunny-day essential with an asymmetrical hem and optional side-tie detail. Plus, with easy nursing access, you’ll be able to keep baby happy as a clam and shell-ebrate the good times, all summer long!
DON'T FORGET TO PAIR WITH OUR MIX & MATCH HIGH WAISTED SWIM BOTTOMS! Bottoms sold separately.
- 1/2" wide, adjustable shoulder straps
- UPF 50
- Full-coverage, higher neckline
- Lift up v-neck nursing access for easy single or tandem nursing/pumping,
- A-line cut for flattering tummy look
- Side slit provides for a side knot option
- Sewn-in cups for easy wash and wear
- Front and back shelf for extra bust support
Materials & Care
- 82% Nylon / 18% Spandex UPF 50
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Hang to dry to extend elastic life
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size. Please see the size chart.
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types.
- Maternity and postpartum friendly!
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ
Please note that there is a 15-day return window for swimwear, and all swimwear items must have tags and a hygienic liner intact.
- Natalia is pregnant, 5'8", 160lbs, chest size 34/D, and wearing a Medium in Raspberry.
- Dominique is 5'7", 245lbs, chest size 45/D, and wearing a 1X in Black.
- Whitley is 5'4", 126lbs, chest size 32/B, and wearing an Extra Small in Vibrant Cheetah, and Teal Tropical Floral.
- Kiana is 5'8", 195lbs, chest size 34/I, and wearing a Medium in Black, and Raspberry Geometric Circles.
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!