Latched Mama Asymmetrical Nursing Swim Tank
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
Flattering swimwear that makes you look and feel fantastic is a summer closet staple. Still, there's no reason why this beachy basic has to be so, well- basic! So we decided to sass up this sunny-day essential with an asymmetrical hem and optional side-tie detail. Plus, with easy nursing access, you’ll be able to keep baby happy as a clam and shell-ebrate the good times, all summer long!
DON'T FORGET TO PAIR WITH OUR MIX & MATCH HIGH WAISTED SWIM BOTTOMS! Bottoms sold separately.
- 1/2" wide, adjustable shoulder straps
- Full-coverage, higher neckline
- Lift up v-neck nursing access for easy single or tandem nursing/pumping,
- A-line cut for flattering tummy look
- Side slit provides for a side knot option
- Sewn in cups for easy wash and wear
- Front and back shelf for extra bust support
Materials & Care
- 82% Nylon / 18% Spandex
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low. Hang to dry to extend elastic life
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size. Please see size chart.
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types.
- Maternity and postpartum friendly!
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ
Please note that there is a 15-day return window for swimwear, and all swimwear items must have tags and hygienic liner intact.
- Natalia is 36 weeks pregnant and wearing a size M (Raspberry Top & Teal Tropical Floral Bottoms)
- Dom is wearing a size 1X (Black Top & Black Bottoms)
- Whitley is wearing a size XS (Teal Tropical Floral Top & Sky Blue Bottoms)
- Kiana is wearing a size M (Raspberry Geometric Triangles Top & Pineapple Bottoms)
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!