Latched Mama Nursing Romper
Pregnant, immediately postpartum, and beyond, the "Momper" is loved by many Mamas and looks great on everybody! Dress it up with heels and our Midi Kimono for a formal event or throw on your favorite pair of booties or Converse to run around the Children's Museum with your kids! It features all of the benefits and style of a dress, with the movement and versatility of pants...and it has pockets! #winning
Looking for a printed style? Be sure to check out our Printed Romper!
- Tank style that covers bra straps.
- Side nursing access.
- Includes a tie-able waist belt for a flattering fit.
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping.
Materials & Care
*Prints are limited edition and will not be restocked!*
*Fabrics vary in weight and thickness, keep in mind the lighter colors may be a little sheer, but nothing we wouldn't wear - please call or email us if you have questions!! :)*
- Viscose/Spandex Blend.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Size & Fit
- Petite Romper fits 00-6. Our new Petite Rompers are 2 inches shorter, have less fabric through the bust, and have higher armholes! Perfect for mama's looking for a more petite fit!
- Standard Romper fits 6-18.
- Plus Romper fits 18-28.
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types.
- Maternity Friendly.
- Need sizing help? See our Sizing FAQ
- Whitley is 5'4, 126 pounds, chest size 32/B and usually wears size XS. She is wearing a Petite romper in Summer Blue, Turquoise, Robin Egg Blue, Copper, and Navy.
- Brooke is 5'6", 150 pounds, chest size 34/D and usually wears size Medium. She is wearing a Standard romper in Charcoal, Black, Wine, and Copper.
- Natalia is 5'8", 160 pounds, chest size 34/D and usually wears size Medium. She is wearing a Standard romper in Emerald, Cafe Latte, Red, Prussian Blue, and Turquoise.
- Brittny is 5'8", 260 pounds, chest size 44/DD and usually wears size 1X. She is wearing a Plus romper in Copper and Navy.
- Kiana is 5'8", 195 pounds, chest size 34/I and usually wears size Medium. She is wearing a Standard romper in Coral.
Be sure to check out our accent belts for fun mix and match belt options!
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!