Latched Mama Explore Nursing Tank - Last Chance
Note: Final sale on all Last Chance items.
Put your best foot forward with our Explore Nursing Tank! Whether you're hitting a CrossFit class or surviving a cluster feed, we know that motherhood often means breaking a sweat. So set yourself up for success with this ultra-breathable and athlete-inspired tank. This versatile top features lift-up nursing access and adorable open-back detail that can be tied into a trendy knot or worn open for extra ventilation.
- Tank style with lift up v-neck nursing access.
- Open back detail offers ventilation and style.
- Can wear either open or tied for a more fitted look.
- Lakeside offers a more performance feel while Asphalt is more lifestyle/lounge/yoga-y.
Materials & Care
- Asphalt is a 95/5 viscose spandex blend.
- Lakeside is a 95/5 poly spandex blend.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Check out our Laundering FAQ for care & stain removal tips!
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size.
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types.
- Maternity Friendly.
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ here.
- Whitley is 5'4, 126lbs, chest size 32/B and is wearing an Extra Small in Asphalt.
- Brittny is 5'8", 260lbs, chest size 44/DD and is wearing a 1X in Lakeside.
- Natalia is 5'8", pregnant, chest size 34/D and is wearing a Medium in Asphalt and Lakeside.
For similar styles check out our Performance Nursing Tank, Racerback Nursing Tank, and our Long Sleeve Performance Tee.
See our full selection of nursing tops, nursing hoodies & pullovers, nursing dresses, nursing loungewear, accessories, or our last chance collection!
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!