Latched Mama Classic Cotton Nursing Dress
Wish you could wear a sundress all year long? We feel you, mama! That’s why we designed our Classic Cotton Nursing Dress for our summer-loving mamas who like to spread a little sunshine everywhere they go! Designed with elbow length sleeves, and a flattering below knee-length hem, this sweet dress can be easily styled to accommodate all weather and be worn through every season!
- Easy lift-up v-neck access
- Elbow length sleeves make this dress a perfect multi-seasonal item
- No tie for a simplified, fuss-free look
- Side seam pockets
- Elastic waist
Materials & Care
*Prints and solids are limited edition and will not be restocked!*
- 95% Cotton/ 5% Spandex
- Machine wash cold with like colors, tumble dry low or hang to dry
- Warm iron if desired
- Check out our Laundering FAQ for care & stain removal tips!
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size
- Maternity Friendly
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ here.
- Natalia is 5'8", 135lbs, chest size 34/C and wearing a size Small in Potters Glaze.
- Lauren is 5'4", 160lbs, chest size 36/C and wearing a size Medium in Mellow Garden.
- Brittny is 5'8", 245lbs, chest size 45/D and wearing a size 1X in Mellow Garden and Potters Glaze.
- Erica is 5'2.5", 120 pounds, chest size 32B and wearing a size Extra Extra Small in Potters Glaze.
- Carmen is 5'5", chest size 36H, and wearing a size Large in Vintage Rosewood and Apricot Floral.
For similar styles check out our Nursing Sundress, Simple Cotton Dress, Pleated Nursing Dress, Nursing Romper, and our Midi Wrap Nursing Dress.
See our full selection of nursing tops, nursing hoodies & pullovers, nursing dresses, nursing loungewear, accessories, or our last chance collection!
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!