Latched Mama Maternity Labor Nursing Robe - Last Chance
Note: Final sales on all Last Chance items.
Whether you are pregnant or postpartum and nursing, this cozy robe makes it easy to snuggle up with a cup of tea or your sweet little baby. During pregnancy, this will be your go-to when you are at home and feeling cozy. While in labor it will give you a sense of comfort and warmth. Wear it draped open or wrapped up...you'll never want to take this buttery soft robe off!
- Adjustable waistband tie.
- Inside tie to secure closure.
- Straight robe with a relaxed fit.
- Long sleeves.
- Knee length*
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping.
Wrap up your sweet new baby in a matching Swaddle Blanket!
Materials & Care
All prints are limited-edition, and will not be restocked.
- 95/5% Viscose Spandex blend.
- Solid swaddle blankets and hats are made of the same fabric as our best-selling V-neck Boyfriend Nursing Tee.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
Size & Fit
*Knee length may vary from Mama to Mama.
- This style fits true to size.
- Fit to the widest part of your bust or hips depending on body type.
- Flattering on all body types, tall or short.
- Maternity & Labor Friendly.
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ
*If you have questions about other Mamas sizes that aren't explained below, please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help!*
- Whitley is 5'4", 126lbs, chest size 32/B, and wearing a size XS/S in Chevron Blues, Soft Cherry Blossom, Saffron Floral, and Pastel Rose.
- Natalia is 5'8", 150lbs, chest size 34/D, and wearing a M/L in Tranquil Rose, Ocean Kaleidoscope, Cool Grey Polka Dot, Powder Blue & Ivory Dots, Baby Blue Floral, and Pastel Rose Floral.
- Dominique is 5'7", 245lbs, chest size 45/D, and wearing an XL/1X in Baby Blue Floral, Chevron Blues, and Cool Grey Polka Dot
Brooke is 5'6", 150lbs, chest size 34/D, and wearing a M/L in Heathered Floral, and Green & Ivory Stripes.
*Wrap up your sweet new baby in a matching Swaddle Blanket!
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!