V-Neck Boyfriend Nursing Tee
For a limited time, get a Printed Boyfriend Nursing Tee for $10 with the purchase of a solid Boyfriend Nursing Tee! Add both items to your cart and enter the code BOYFRIEND22 at check out to grab your free tee!
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
This classic v-neck tee is one of our all-time favorites and one of our best sellers! Dress it up or keep it simple- this tee pairs well with jeans, leggings, and shorts. So versatile, you'll want to add every color to your collection!
For printed styles check out our Printed V-Neck Boyfriend Nursing Tee.
- V-neck, with short sleeves.
- Layered, front nursing access.
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping.
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types.
Materials & Care
- 95% Viscose / 5% Spandex blend.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Check out our Laundering FAQ for care & stain removal tips!
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size.
- Maternity Friendly.
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ here.
- Whitley is 5'4, 126 pounds, chest size 32/B and wearing a size Extra Small in Wine, Cornflower Blue, Copper, and Stormy Grey.
- Kiana is 5'8", 195 pounds, chest size 34/I and wearing a size Medium in Wine.
- Brooke is 5'6", 150 pounds, chest size 34/D and wearing a size Medium in Navy, and Black.
- Dominique is 5'7", 245 pounds, chest size 45/D and wearing a size 1X in Copper.
- Brittny is 5'8", 260 pounds, chest size 44/DD and wearing a size 1X in Black and Light Grey.
- Ellie is 5'3", 140 pounds, chest size 36/B and wearing a size Extra Small in Black.
- Natalia is 5'8", 135 pounds, chest size 34/C, and wearing a Small in Moss, and Forest Green. Pregnant and early postpartum, she is wearing Medium in Marigold and Cornflower Blue.
- Emily is 5'4", 150lbs, chest size 36C, and wearing a Small in Light Grey.
- Carmen is 5'5", 190lbs, chest size 36/H, and wearing a size Large in Light Grey.
For similar styles check out our Printed V-Neck Boyfriend Tee, and our V-Neck Tee 2.0.
See our full selection of nursing tops, nursing hoodies & pullovers, nursing dresses, nursing loungewear, accessories, or our last chance collection!
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!