The Latched Mama Heavy Hoodie
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
Your favorite hoodie, but with nursing access that makes it easy and super comfortable to breastfeed! From home to the store to the park and in between, this hoodie is our go-to style for winter snuggles!
- Super cozy fleece-lined hoodie
- Layered, side nursing access
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping!
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types
Materials & Care
- A cozy 64% Polyester/ 33% Cotton/ 3% Spandex blend with a fleece lining inside
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low
- Check out our Laundering FAQ for care & stain removal tips!
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size just like your favorite lounge hoodie
- If you would like a more relaxed fit, size up!
- Maternity Friendly
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ
- Carmen is 5'5", 190 pounds, chest size 36/H and wearing a size Large in Rose Blush.
- Morgan is 5'6", 135 pounds, chest sie 32/B and wearing a size Extra Small in Peacock.
- Erica is 5'2.5", 120 pounds, chest size 32B and wearing a size Extra Extra Small in Lavender.
- Whitley is 5'4, 126 pounds, chest size 32/B and wearing a size Extra Small in Oatmeal, Charcoal and Seafoam.
- Natalia is 5'8", 150 pounds, chest size 34/D and wearing a Medium in Rust, Seafoam, and Stormy Grey.
- Brittny is 5'8", 245 pounds, chest size 45/D and wearing a 1X in Oatmeal, Charcoal and Rust.
- Dom is 5'7", 245 pounds, chest size 45/D and wearing a 1X in Stormy Grey.
Amy is 5’2, 120 pounds, chest size 34/DD and wearing an Extra Small in Stormy Grey.
For more babywearing styles check out our babywearing collection!
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!