Latched Mama Everyday Nursing Hoodie
Introducing your favorite lightweight hoodie details in a soft and cozy knit fabric! With a super stretchy and comfy design, perfect for babywearing over or under a carrier, you’ll literally want to wear this hoodie everywhere you go!
- Super lightweight YET cozy!
- You can wear this as a lightweight hoodie or first layer
- Front kangaroo pocket
- Front elastic under-bust panel
- Easy, one hand, lift up v-neck nursing access
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping
- Great for babywearing! Wear this hoodie over your favorite carrier to keep you and baby nice and cozy. We recommend sizing up 1-2 sizes for this purpose! Note: this is not a baby carrier.
- The variant "Champagne" features a 2" embroidered LM heart
Materials & Care
- This fabric will wash and wear like your favorite knit sweater
- Wash before wear to get rid of any fuzzies from production
- Viscose/Poly/Spandex blend
- Machine wash gentle, cold and tumble dry low or hang dry
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types
- Maternity Friendly
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia!
- Carmen is 5'5", 190lbs, chest size 36/H, and wearing a size Large in Heather Charcoal/Black Stripe.
- Natalia is 5'8", 135lbs, chest size 34/C and wearing a size Small in Winter Pine.
- Morgan is 5'6" and wearing a size Extra Small in Heathered Navy and Blush Stone.
- Whitley is 5'4, 126lbs, chest size 32/B and wearing a size Extra Small in Heathered Charcoal and Champagne.
- Brittny is 5'8, 245lbs, chest size 45/D and wearing a 1X in Winter Rose, Winter Pine, and Champagne.
- Rebecca is 5'9, 152lbs, chest size 36/D, and wearing a Medium in Winter Pine.
- Emily is 5'4", 150lbs, chest size 36/C, and wearing a Small in Rosewood Floral and Winter Rose.
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!