Latched Mama Babydoll Nursing Tee
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia. This timeless style features a flirty patterned bottom, layered with a color-coordinated bust and easy lift-up nursing access. Long enough to wear with leggings but still structured enough to rock with shorts, this flattering tee is sure to be a wardrobe staple through summer and beyond.
- Crew neck, with short sleeves.
- Lift up, v-neck nursing access.
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping.
- Flattering babydoll flare.
Materials & Care
- Top of shirt is featured in our soft 95/5% Viscose/Spandex blend.
- Bottom of shirt is featured in a 100% Rayon blend.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low OR machine wash cold, hang dry & air fluff bottom of shirt.
- ***Steam bottom of shirt to gain extra length after washing or leave as is.***
- Check out our Laundering FAQ for care & stain removal tips!
Size & Fit
- This style fits true to size.
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types.
- Maternity Friendly.
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ here.
- Whitely is 5'4 and 126 pounds. Her bust size is 32/B and she wears an Extra Small in Charcoal/Teal.
- Brittny is 5'8", 260 pounds, chest size 44/DD and wearing 1X in Black/Fern.
- Rebecca is pregnant, 5'9" and 152 pounds. Her bust size is 36D, and she wears a Small in Black/Sand.
Natalia is 5'8" and 150 pounds. Her bust size is 34/D and she wears a Medium in Black/Fern & Copper/Mauve.
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, packed, and shipped by our dedicated mom based team and customer service emails are answered by mamas who can relate at our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!