Latched Mama Babydoll Nursing Tank
Ships fast and with love from Richmond, Virginia.
We don't think that cute clothes should have to be confining, so we created this tank to help you flow through your day in figure-flattering comfort! This breezy nursing tank was thoughtfully designed to help you breastfeed in confidence, all while cultivating your inner chill. From park dates to family photos, this effortless tank exudes the easy-going essence of Spring.
- Covers bra straps.
- Conservative scoop-neck.
- Side nursing access, that opens from the center.
- Stretchy seam at waist.
- Great for single or tandem nursing & pumping.
- Peplum style - hip length in front & covers a bit of your bum in the back*.
Style Updates from our older, original Babydoll Tank
- Newly featured in a soft & stretchy, ribbed fabric.
- Side access instead of lift up, v-neck access.
- Bit of a shorter lenght. Still has the peplum flare but fits more in between the V-Neck Boyfriend & V-Neck Tee 2.0 than a tunic.
Materials & Care
- Non-ribbed styles are featured in our soft 95/5% Viscose/Spandex blend.
- Ditsy Floral.
- Rustic Bloom.
- Ribbed styles are featured in a stretchy, lightweight 95/5% Viscose/Spandex ribbed fabric blend (this is a different ribbed style than our Ribbed Tanks.)
- Ribbed Lake Front Floral.
- Ribbed Bohemian Bloom.
- Ribbed Cottage Garden.
- Machine wash cold, tumble dry low.
- Expect a small amount of shrinkage.
- Check out our Laundering FAQ for care & stain removal tips!
Size & Fit
- True to size.
- Maternity friendly.
- Flattering on larger busted women & all body types.
- May cover some bums if you are a bit shorter, but will most likely fall just above or mid bum.
- Need help with sizing? See our Sizing FAQ
- Whitley is 5'4", 126 pounds, chest size 32/B and wearing a size Extra Small in Lake Front Floral.
- Brittny is 5'8", 260lbs, chest size 45/D, and wearing a size 1X in Bohemian Bloom.
- Kiana is 5'8", 190lbs, chest size 34DDD and wearing a size Medium in Bohemian Bloom.
At Latched Mama, our goal has always been simple: to support moms in their motherhood journey. That means that our goal is to support you and your family with our clothing and online community, along with empowering mamas locally and worldwide through education and one-on-one support. Our clothes and accessories are designed, picked, packed and shipped from our warehouse in Richmond, VA!
Learn more about Latched Mama here!